Keep Your IT Secure
- Ensure that all anti-virus is installed properly and updated regularly; our team can make sure that this is done for you.
- Use two-step verification whenever you can in order to protect your files, personal information etc… Try to memorise passwords or store appropriately, do not make them simple or easy to gain access to for others around you.
- Always be sure to back up your files; if anything was/is to go wrong, it is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to losing information and important documents.
- Try to use different and strong passwords when it comes to using different services as using regular passwords can make it easier for hackers to gain access to you device/s.
- If you get an e-mail or phone call that sounds or looks supicious, feel free to contact us as we are aware of the majority of scams going on within the IT sector; we will send out information around this, warning and making clients aware of the complications of the scams and what they may look like, in order to avoid any loss of documents, files etc…
- We recommend that you also use a VPN for public WiFi as this is more secure.